fritou Index du Forum

Forum privé

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook Chat Ajax Php

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fritou Index du Forum -> fritou -> fritou
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Chat Ajax Php Répondre en citant

Facebook Chat Ajax Php

Ethan Permalink to comment# October 14, 2009 Wow. Remember this is PHP powered, so you cant Stephen Permalink to comment# October 13, 2009 Ive been working on something quite similar to this. i will explain my code below. Rex Sacayan Permalink to comment# October 15, 2009 Hi Chris! This is a pretty nice demo. 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627//method to trigger when user hits enter key $("#shoutmessage").keypress(function(evt) { if(evt.which == 13) { var iusername = $('#shoutusername').val(); var imessage = $('#shoutmessage').val(); postdata = {'username':iusername, 'message':imessage}; //send data to "shout.php" using jQuery $.post() $.post('shout.php', postdata, function(data) { //append data into messagebox with jQuery fade effect! $(data).hide().appendTo('.messagebox').fadeIn(); //keep scrolled to bottom of chat! var scrolltoh = $('.messagebox')[0].scrollHeight; $('.messagebox').scrollTop(scrolltoh); //reset value of message box $('#shoutmessage').val(''); }).fail(function(err) { //alert HTTP server error alert(err.statusText); }); } });. Please try again later (or) try a different category. It's just a fun demo and totally workable in a number of situations. Reply . Cesar Permalink to comment# October 15, 2009 Nice demo! What is the live help chat used on it looks like mootools, ajax and html is used and its pretty nice but I cant find the name of it. thanks CSS Trick. Dan Vladimir Sobolev Permalink to comment# October 28, 2009 $message = htmlentities(striptags($POST['message'])); htmlentities make UTF string unreadable& nadya Permalink to comment# November 11, 2009 I really liked your example on the top of the page with the two bots talking to each other Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cool Razz Anees Permalink to comment# November 20, 2009 hey. when i input any value in the input field, only one row is inserted. Vladimir Sobolev Permalink to comment# October 28, 2009 Yeah, UTF lines go bad Andrew Permalink to comment# October 13, 2009 Love the site, this is my first time posting and you probably recognize some of the code on my site. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. as the ajax request will be initiated only when the click event had occured. function Chat () { this.update = updateChat; this.send = sendChat; this.getState = getStateOfChat; } updateChat will ask the server if there are new lines in the text file. I love Designing and Creating new things that helps and inspires users. If there are, it will return them as JSON and then this function will append those new lines to the chat. Permalink to comment# October 21, 2013 Its a great system. Heres the CSS, Ive tried to make it look close as possible to Facebook chat box. Erica Permalink to comment# November 26, 2013 In case this isnt obvious, I want to save someone somewhere a little time: If youre trying to use this at https , change the script tags src reference to https as well. We'll need to load jQuery, load the "engine", then do some quick functions to gather the chat participants name for joining the chat. "n"); } break; } echo jsonencode($log); ?> Kicking it all off We're going to need to do some JavaScript stuff to get this party started. This should be a separate event $('.chatmemberslist').click(function(){ //code }); While this should be a separate event too $("#inputurchat").keyup(function(evt){ //code }); shareimprove this answer answered May 17 '15 at 21:17 Ikelie Cyril 577 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. anurag golu akash in the div chatmembers, id represents the userid of that person which is the value of the attribute to uniquely identify that user in the database. (That being said, if you are really serious about security, in general, you should be looking at the Chat version 2 anyway&) Thank you very much for this post! Sv9t Permalink to comment# February 19, 2014 Hi! wonderful chat. By the way, I do want to see it working live in your website, so if you are using this example, please do share your links here and good luck!. 12345678910111213 Saaraan Shout Box   . Previous 1 2 . Chris Coyier Permalink to comment# October 13, 2009 Yeah I figured. Tamil Selvan 2013-2015 Sitemap Privacy . // ask user for name with popup prompt var name = prompt("Enter your chat name:", "Guest"); // default name is 'Guest' if (!name name === ' ') { name = "Guest"; } // strip tags name = name.replace(/( ]+)>)/ig,""); // display name on page $("#name-area").html("You are: " + name + " "); // kick off chat var chat = new Chat(); $(function() { chat.getState(); // watch textarea for key presses $("#sendie").keydown(function(event) { var key = event.which; //all keys including return. More .NET Apps Edge Animate Templates Facebook. No idea what went wrong there 5a02188284
how to connect yahoo mail to facebook chatbest browser for facebook video callinghow do you add effects to pictures on facebookfacebook makes private messagesfacebook check if user has installed appdownload facebook message ringtonesfacebook good morning codebest facebook app for java mobilehow to deactivate account of facebookfacebook chat version 1.00(0)

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 00:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fritou Index du Forum -> fritou -> fritou Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation